Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Power of Love on OLTL


Nash is sorry that he slept with Claudia. Meanwhile, Claudia privately hopes this is the beginning of a new relationship. When Jessica discovers their secret, she suddenly slaps a bewildered Claudia. Paige and Nora learn that "Hugh" was involved in the same car accident as the "deceased" John McBain. Hospitalized with severe burns over most of his heavily bandaged body, "Hugh" hears confessions from his concerned, biological father, Spencer. Elsewhere, Kevin and Kelly continue to bond over Duke's baby. Remember when, Kevin and Kelly were once married, then engaged to be married for a second time, then separated because a sterile Kevin couldn't give Kelly a baby? Even though Duke was her stepson and Kevin's biological son, during a severe storm, she and Duke, while trapped in a church, committed the ultimate sin. Surprise! Baby-on-board! Stay tuned. There's more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret. Thanks for the comment on my movie prop blog. I like your setup here. I personally am not a soap opera fan, but my wife is a "don't talk to me while I'm watching" Desperate Housewives fanatic :-)

PandasJr said...

Hi, thank you for your comment on my site, Tales from the Angel Retreat. I linked to your site. It's interesting. I used to be a huge soap fan, but not so much anymore. I still like to hear what's happening though. :-)