Sunday, September 03, 2006

Luke Returns to Port Charles


Hey, I know it is about 3 a.m, but I just can't sleep until I get this out of my system, once and for all. Guess what? Luke finally returns to Port Charles, after how many months away. Boy, is he in for a surprise when he finds out his little girl, Lulu, is pregnant and the father is none other than, Dillon Quartermaine. Does he have reason to be mad? Of course! Lulu is his daughter. But, at the same time, if he had been around, like a real father is supposed to, she might not have done the dirty deed, in the first place. Then, again, our children will sometimes do what they want anyway. At least, under not so serious circumstances. I also heard through the grapevine, that Laura may resurface in the near future. And when I say Laura, I mean Genie Francis. Wow! That will one exciting reunion.

No comments: