Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Television

Well, today is Tuesday and it's back to work or to school. Most of Labor Day viewing was geared toward reruns, movies, the "Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon," or more marathons. Since I did not get up until 12 noon, I decided to watch a little of this and a little of that on television. Obviously, I had no plans to go anywhere. So, I watched some of "All My Children." They showed an encore presentation of the discovery of Dr. Greg Madden's body in the park. Colby, Adam Chandler and Liza Colby's daughter, get the prize for the discovery. She was running away from the cops, when she stumpled upon his grave. What a surprise! On One Life to Live, they decided to showcase Todd' s execution. The first time was shocking; the second time was mermerizing. It seemed like I noticed every, little thing the second time around. And the music for the scene was so sad, I almost cried. ABC did not show General Hospital at all. Instead, there was a special presentation by ESPN. Afterwards, I just watched "My Best Friend's Wedding," with Julia Roberts and "Miss Congentiality," with Sandra Bullock. Wow! What a way to spend Labor Day.

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a great bit of information and excellent writing skills.